11 de octubre de 2017

PEANUT BUTTER COOKIE

hello, Everyone, I'm Trying to change my habits so I'm just doing a research with some recipes that could be good to add on my blog so check it out!   The Cookie is gluten-free, and if you source your ingredients right, it can also be completely organic.

 ( all the ingredients measure out to one cup or one teaspoon.) 

I'm trying to get into high protein and healthy Fats too, 
Ingredients:
• 1 cup all natural peanut butter
• 1 cup turbinado or unbleached sugar
• 1 egg (or egg substitute if vegan)
• 1 tsp vanilla
Directions:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix all ingredients listed.
3. Roll into small balls.
4. Flatten with a fork.
5. Place on a greased cookie sheet and bake at 350 for 10-12 minutes.
Enjoy!


2 comentarios

The Fashion Code @ Instagram

© THE FASHION CODE . Design by Fearne.